Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Murphy Mug

Well this is an insult!!! Me peoples went to a cookout and lefted me at home. The worst part was this was a cookout with peoples from me fan club from the camping trip. Me peoples didn't even tell me about it till thems got home and then thems said "Murphy look, here's a Murphy Cup".


Me friends Marc and Molly made this special cup and gave it to Mommy and Daddy to bring home to me. Mommy said it can be me offical camping mug. That means me can have Mommy fill this mug up with dog treats and when we goes camping peoples can give me treats if thems doesn't have any on hand. Me thinks this is very good idea.



Mommy also said me has to send a thank you note to Molly and Marc for the very nice present, so here goes.

Dear Marc and Molly (and Shandara too cause me thinks her is really cute),

Thank yous for the nice "Murphy Cup". Me is going to use it to carry dog treats in when me goes camping. That way peoples will have something to give me if thems doesn't have a treat for dogs. Not ebrebody has dog treats on hand so this will be perfest. Mommy thought about making me carry it on me collar but me doesn't think this will work so hers will have to carry it.

Murphy

No comments: