Friday, September 22, 2006

Happy Birfhday to Mommy!!!!

Happy Birfhday Mommy, me loves you berry, berry much!!!

But me has one itty, bitty, little complaint. WHAT HAPPENED TO THA CAMPING TRIP?????

We was supposed to go camping today for tha whole weekend and then something happened. It's snowing in tha mountains a really lot and that's where we was going. Daddy called tha peoples at Steamboat State Park and thems said it was really, really cold there and thems already had several inches of snow on tha ground with more expected today. WOOF..........this is not fair at all. Me peoples decided that it would be smart to not try to go cause it could be dangerous even trying to get there.

Grrrr me isn't scared of no ole danger...........me barks in tha face of danger or at tha very least me will buff. And everybody knows how much me loves tha snow. Me just loves to play in tha snow and run with me smushed up nose pushing tha snow in front of me so that wouldn't be any problem for me the fearless Murphy Pup.

Me is a little bit worried about tha cold though cause me is a short haired dog and don't get much of a winter coat even though it is only tha first day of fall. Me knows.........Mommy should go buy me a winter coat and some boots too then me would be warm in tha snow and we could go camping. Now me has to wait until next year to go camping and this is a berry long time.


This is what me would look like in a nice red quilted coat. It also somes in a really nice blue too. Me thinks since me is a boy dog me should get tha blue coat. Don't you think me would look bery dashing in this coat and maybe some matcing boots?

Me thinks me will try to get Mommy to take me shopping for a winter coat.......it might start snowing here next and me wouldn't want to be unprepared. Mommy, lets go shopping.

Murphy (who really wanted to go camping this weekend but has to stay home where it's warm and dry)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Happee bewated birfday to yur mommie from me n mi mommie!

Sowwy yur kamping twip cudn't happen, but tink ob all de fun yu will hab wen yu getz to go agin.

Hopez yu'be had a gud weekend enywayz.

Yur fwiend, Cassie