Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!!!

It's Thanksgiving again and we is just lazing around tha house watching football (and it's not even Sunday) and waiting for tha turkey to roast. We is also excited cause tomorrow is tha day that Mommy and Daddy goes to Austin, TX to gets me little brother Bugs. Mommy says me can't go cause it would be a little to much to have me along and a brand new baby. Me don't think this is very fair at all. Me wouldn't be any trouble at all and could help entertain the little Bug and keep hims out of trouble but thems isn't listening to me at all.

Me is a little scared about this new change. Me has been the only puppy in this house for a year and a half and me has had ALL of Mommy and Daddy's attention. Now me is going to have to share with this new comer. Mommy says hers will always love me the bestest cause me is her little puppy and Bugs is going to be Daddy's little puppy. Hers also said me shouldn't be worried cause Daddy will love me just as much as hims always has but hims will love hims baby too. Hers says thems has lots of love to give to two puppys but me is still worried about this. What if thems likes that new baby best? Me will be thinking about this while thems is gone and see if me can come up with a way to make sure thems doesn't forget thems has me.

Murphy who is going to be a big brother tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I'z berry sure dat yur mommy n daddy will still wub yu wotz and wotz eben wit dat ny baby puppy. Yu will be such a gud big brudder, he will learn all de wayz ob being a gud puppy fwom yu. Yu are a lucky widdle boxer puppy to hab mommy and daddy dat wubz yu and has enuff wuv lebt ober for anudder puppy in yur house.

Wubz,
Cassie