Sunday, September 16, 2007

Real names

Mommy made a very big discovery this weekend. Hers discovered that Bugs really has two names. Hims has his speaking name and hims real name and that is what mommy discovered this weekend. Bugs' real name.

Bugs is always getting into some sort of mischief no matter how hard me tries to keep him out of trouble. In fact most of tha times hims gets me into troubles right along with him. For instance, hims stole some mail off the counter and took it outside to read it and tore it up in tha process. Hims decided hims wanted to do some cooking and got a cookbook off of tha coffee table that Mommy borrowed from tha libarry and yep, you quessed it, he tore it up and left it out in tha ran. Thems is just some samples of tha mischief that little fellow gets into. Mommy usually laughs at him cause hims such a happy go lucky fellow and there isn't a mean bone in hims body.

Well Friday evening we was all at home, me and Mommy on tha sofa, Daddy in hims easy chair and Bugs in Mommy's chair when it came to her that Bugs' real name was Loki! Now me didn't know who Loki was until me did some research on Mommy's computer (hence the dirty paw prints) and this is what me learned. Loki is the Norse God of mischief and a trickster. Well that is Bugs a doodle alright a mischief maker and a trickster. So now we know hims real name is Loki and understand that little puppy better. Mommy says her thinks, that like Loki, hims will always be into something.

Now me is wondering if me has a real name that me peoples just hasn't discovered yet. If Bugs can have a real name of a mythical god them me wants one too. Hummm, thems is always saying me is handsome. Maybe me real name could be Adonis. Me will have to look into this and see if that would be a good real name for this very handsome boxer.

Murphy

No comments: