Monday, February 18, 2008

It's almost me brifday!!!

We is days away from me being 3 years old and that means me is a mature adult dog. This is a good thing and a bad thing. Me can't use the excuse of being a puppy any more and that's a bad thing. The good thing is me has turned into quite the handsome fellow. Me knows this is true cause Mommy is always telling me how handsome me is. BUT the very bestest thing of all is me gets to have cheeseburgers for me birfday dinner and to finish it off me gets to have a cup of banilla custard. WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!

Now here's the question and it's a berry berry important question, does me get to have the same number of cheesburgers as me is old??? That would mean 3, count them 3 cheese burgers and that would be a berry good thing. Of course Bugs couldn't have that many cause hims is still a baby and that would maybe upset hims tummy not to mention it wouldn't be fair for hims to have as many as me.

Murphy who is almost 3 years old.

No comments: