Saturday, March 01, 2008

HAPPY BIRFDAY TO ME!!!!

It finally got here! Today is me 3rd birfday and Daddy says me sure is big for a 3 year old. Hurmph, me is the normal size for a 3 year old. What does him expect when hims oldest boy is a Boxer/American Bulldog mix, a Chihuahua?

It was a wonderful day! Mommy bought me a new toy (Bugs got one too). The toy says squeaka, squeaka, squeaka when me squeezes it. Me just LOVES this new toy but that ole Bugs keeps trying to steal if from me even though hims got a new squeaky toy too.

Then the bestest thing of all, me Birfday dinner! Me peoples went to Mickey D's and got two DOUBLE cheese burgers and some banilla ice cream, yeah they got ole Bugs E Doodle some too. See how nicely me was sitting and licking me lips while Mommy was arranging me birfday dinner. Bugs was crowding Mommy, but not me. Me was being really good and "waiting" until it was time to eat.



Being good has it's rewards and me got a most excellent dinner, complete with dessert. The only problem was that it didn't last to long. Even though Mommy cut them cheeseburgers up into small bite size morsels, me gobbled them up.



You Pal Murphy (who is now an adult dog)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Wuks wike yu had a bery happee woofday, Murfee my furriend! Yur woofday dinner waz just wat a 3 year old boxer boi wud want! And, a skweekee toi, tu, what more cud a boxer boi ask for?

Today is my hooman male's birfday and all he gotz was being taken owt to bweakfast by my momma, and Hunter and mi didn't eben get a bite!

Wubz,
Cassie-role and dat Fosser Boi Hunter, tu