Monday, April 28, 2008

Bunnies and Boxers don't mix

Mommy says bunnies and boxers just don't mix and me is here to tell ya this is tha truth!!!!

Saturday me was just looking out tha front door and what do you think me saw?? A BUNNY!!! Yes, there was a bunny sitting right there in me front yard. Me was so outraged that me jumped up on tha door and guess what? Tha door opened up. Well this was an unexpected turn of events and it surprised me enough to jump back and that's when Mommy grabbed tha door and shut it hard. It was a good thing to cause me was going to go after that ole bunny. Instead me and the Bugs E Doodle had to sit on tha couch and stare out tha picture winda at the furry little critter. It was just sitting there puffing it's little bunny checks at us. We was clawing at tha winda and barking at the bunny but it wasn't scared of us at all. No sir, it just sat there puffing it's cheeks at us. Even when Daddy came in through tha front door it sat there. Next time me sees that bunny and jumps on tha door and it opens, me is out like a light to get that ole bunny, you just wait and see.

No comments: