Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mommy is leaving!!!!

This is true! Mommy is leaving me, her handsome boy, Bugs E Doodle esq, stinky kitty Lily and Daddy. No hers is not leaving us for good, just for 10 days and that is almost for good by dog standards. Hers is leaving tomorrow to go to Virginia to see her human kids and her's not taking us with her. Me can't believe hers isn't takin me!!!! Who is going to keep her company when hers is driving across Kansas??? Daddy says Kansas is boring. Me doesn't know where Kansas is but if it's boring then Mommy would need me to keep her company. What is all of us going to do without Mommy? Her said her would call us everyday and take lots of pictures to share but it's not the same as taking us with her. We likes to travel don't you know.

Murphy

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hello fellow canine. One of my humans insists I play his silly game so I'm "tagging" you - believe me when I tell you the irony is not lost on me here.

Should you wish to, visit my territory for details.

Arf.

http://thelifeandtimesofzoe.blogspot.com/