Friday, November 07, 2008

Uh oh! We is in BIG TROUBLE!!!!

Me and Bugs didn’t do nothin, really we didn’t do nothing much. It was all that stinkin kitty Lily’s fault. If hers had stayed in hers room where hers should have been it wouldn’t have happened!!!

See ole Lily Pants (what a silly name) has been comin out of hers room to snuggle up to Bugs, you all have seen tha pictures. If me was Bugs, me would have been embarrassed to have Mommy take pictures of an ole stinkin cat rubbin up against me. Anyway, hers had been rubbin on Bugs and hims was takin it and then Mommy went upstairs to tha little girls room and ole Lily Pants decided hers was going to be brave and go in with Mommy instead of stayin in hers room. Bugs was just standin there watching her prance by with that tail of hers straight up in tha air like hers was the queen of tha world. Me came upstairs and that’s when all hell (Mommy’s word not mine) broke loose.

Bugs saw me and got excited and rushed into tha bathroom after Lily and me followed him to see what was so interesting. There hers was in tha corner. All me wanted to do was sniff her. Bugs has been sniffing her and me wanted to get a good whiff of her as well. WELL, Bugs got excited and went after Lily and that got me excited so I went after her too. With both of us going after Lily, Mommy got excited and started screaming at us to leave Lily alone. Hers had hold of Bugs so hims couldn’t get after Lily but me had me face buried in Lily’s tummy to get a good smell and me thinks that’ what scared Mommy. Hers thought me was going to bite Lily. Daddy came running and hims was yelling and it got really exciting then! Me and Bugs thoughts thems was encouraging us and Lily was trying really hard to get to her room. All that noise was very confusing but finally Daddy got hold of me collar (me REALLY, REALLY hates having someone drag me by me collar) and that gave Lily time to escape into her room.

Mommy was worried cause hers saw blood on Lily’s tummy but me swears on the bag of dog bones, me did not bite her. Me slobbered on her, but me did not bite her!! It turns out tha blood was from Daddy and hims broken finger nail. After all that and not hurtin that ole kitty, we got locked in our crates while Mommy checked out Lily to be sure hers wasn’t hurt. Mommy says WE just set back all the progress Lily and Bugs has made. How is it our fault??? Don’t that ole kitty get some blame??

Murphy and Bugs (who is innocent!!!)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

We hopez yu tu iz owt ob trubble bi now! Dat ole kitty waz de one to bwame fur dat hole unfurtunate sitsuation! Lubz, Cassie n Hunter