Friday, January 02, 2009

It's me job

As the good boxer me iz, it'z become me job to wake Mommy in the morning during the week. It was a bit confuzing last week cauze herz was on bacation but me figgered it out. See when the alarm goez off at 5:15 in tha morning, me barkz at Mommy to be sure she knowz itz time to get up and then me goez back to bed until Daddy getz me and Bugz breakfast ready. If tha alarm doezn't go off then we all sleepz in until at least 7:30, that iz if me and Bugz can stand it which iz only on tha weekendz usually.

Yesterday morning waz New Yearz day and eben though it waz a week day we all slept in. Tha only problem waz that Mommy waz sick with a cold so herz waz in the spare room with tha door shut. When Mommy iz sick me job becomez guarding her and making sure nobody botherz her. Thiz can be a problem sometimez. Like for instance yesterday morning. See me waz laying outside tha door cauze me waz worried to death about her being sick and me had to be sure nobody bothered her. Daddy came out of tha bedroom and wanted me to move out of himz way but me wanted to guard Mommy so me snapped at Daddy. Well me didn't mean anything personal by it, but me didn't want anyone to bother Mommy.

It seemz me defeated the purpose by cauzing thiz commotion. Mommy got up to see what waz going on and fussed at me for doing me job. She said I shouldn't take my job so seriously all of tha time. Then Daddy wouldn't talk to me all day either cauze himz waz not happy with me doing me job. Me sure haz a hard time figgering out how to do me job and keep everybody happy. All me wanted to do waz guard Mommy so herz could rest and instead me getz in trouble for doing me self impozed job.

Life can sure be hard when you iz a working boy. Guezz me needz to go check the Boxer Union Rule Book to see what it sayz about jobz and how themz should be handled so az not to upset the humanz

Murphy

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Wez sure sowwy dat de hoomans obveouslee neber red de boxer union wules! Hope eberyting iz awl smoothed ober now.

Hugz,
Cassie n Hunter