Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Me tricked Bugs

Last night me tricked Bugz off of tha seat beside Mommy so me could get up beside her. How do you ask?? Well..........

See it waz like thiz. All ebening, Bugz and Hank had been hogging the spot beside Mommy and not letting me get in me rightful place (beside Mommy). When Hank went home with Auntie Margert me thought me would finally be able to curl up beside Mommy but nooooooo Bugz had climb back up beside her once again. Me went ober to the doggie sofa (yep me and Bugz haz our own sofa) and looked at Mommy and started to whine.

Now Mommy can't stand to hear me whine cauze it'z not like a normal dog whine, it'z more like a deep breathy sound that herz findz most annoying. Her kept telling me to hush and wait me turn. Well me had been waiting me turn all ebening and that iz why me waz whining.

Finally me came up with a most brilliant idea from thiz boxer brain. Me got up off of tha doggie sofa and went up the stepz to tha kitchen and stood there looking back at Mommy and Bugz. And me whined and whined and looked at the doggie door. That'z all it took to pique (did you like that big work for a boxer?) Bugz interest. Himz got off tha sofa and came running up tha stairz. That waz the moment me waz waiting for. Az Bugz came up the stairz me pazzed him going back down the stairz and got on the sofa beside Mommy. Me master boxer plan had worked!!!! Me had me spot back Bugz waz on the doggie sofa where himz belonged.

Murphy (with the light bulb going off ober his head)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

We noz how yu fewl bowt dat Bugz taking yur pwace next tu yur mommie! Diz nu fosser sisser ob ours can be a weal pane in de nek...she wantz to be fed furst, petted furst, wawked furst, AND she kuddlez up next to mommie in our spot, tu!! We will hab to lern sum twicks fwom yu to reclame our speshul place in de familee!

Wubz, Cassie and Hunter