Tuesday, July 12, 2005

July 12, 2005 BIG TROUBLE

Woof..........me gots me little self into trouble today. Wooof Wooof Mommy is not happy with me at all. Hers was eating hers dinner and the phone made a noise and hers got up to answer it and let hers chair out and food on the table. Mes thought hers meant for me to eat it so me did. Me climbed up on mommy's chair and walked right up onto that table and began slurping up hers soup and eating the rest of hers sandwich. Me wouldn't have gotten caught either if me ole dog tags hadn't been hitting the bowl. Mommy turned around to shoo off the cat she thought and there me was just big as day standing in the middle of the dining room table slurping up soup. Mommy said in a really loud voice " MURPHY GET DOWN FROM THERE" and me did too. But then hers started to laugh and say hers wishes hers camera was handy. Well you know what that would have meaned. Hers would have taken a picture and put it here on me diary for everybodies to see. As O'livia would say "embarrassing"Speaking of pictures for everybodies to see. Did you see that picture of me in me little bed. Hers took that one morning really, really early. Hers thought me was soooooo cute laying there looking sleepy. And speaking of me little bed. That was the other thing me did this evening to get me in troubles. Me decided to take the stuffins out of my bed and now there is no stuffing only a piece of ole fake sheep skin for me to lay on. Me didn't mean to tear it up, but it was so much fun me didn't stop to think about. Woof, after all me is only a baby.Murphy

No comments: