Wednesday, July 13, 2005

July 13, 2005 HOT TUBS AND WATER SPRINKLERS





Wow remember when me was helping the mens build the platform thingy for something called a hot tub a few days ago........well sirree bob it showed up and is now sitting on the green thing that Daddy and the mens builded. Mommy says it's for growup two legged people and not for little boxer dog people. While hers was filling it up me tried to put my little stuffed lamb in to give it a bath. (Lambs like baths cept they might shrink cause thems wooly.) Mommy wouldn't let me put the lamb in but hers did let me look at it. Hers says her might try it out tonight ifn it cools down some. Hers and Daddy is always getting in wet places and sitting or standing for long times. It sure makes this little boxer nervous. Why hers even put me in the inside hottub and said hers was going to give me a bath. Woof sometimes peoples don't make good sense.

Me did have a fun adventure this evening with the water sprinkly thingy in the me yard. Mommy turned on this thingy and all of a sudden water was going round in circles just squirting everywhere and me was woofing at it and trying to bite it and drink it and all sorts of stuff. It would go one way spraying and squirting water and me'd try to catch it there and then all of a sudden it would change directions and go the other way spaying and squirting the whole time. Just when me would think me had it under control and stopped the leaking when off it would go again. Mommy made me come inside cause her said me would make me little self sick trying to drink all that water. Me was just trying to help by drinking it. It was fun and of course Mommy had to take pictures of me being silly. Embarassing!!!Murphy

No comments: