Sunday, September 04, 2005

Sunday, September 4, 2005 Lazy Sunday Morning



Looks like it's going to be a really lazy Sunday here in our little house. Daddy is having problems getting up this morning. Hims got up one time this morning and was grumpy so Mommy sent him back to his bed to sleep somemore. Me don't understand why hims needs more sleep. Hims went to bed before Mommy and me. Me, Miss Pitty, Lil and Smoke all was real quite this morning and let them both sleep in until 7:30. That was being really good for those ole yowly cats Lil and Smoke. Them two cats start making a fuss on the weekend mornings really really early and it makes daddy really unhappy. Me and Miss Pitty are good. We don't make no fuss on the weekend mornings. Even if me has to get up early to go outside me will always go back to bed with Mommy if hers takes me into the spare bedroom where me can sleep with her. Sometimes me does stick me nose on daddy's butt in the morning but that's to just let hims know me needs to go outside.

While Daddy was still sleeping me was looking out the window at what was going on in the neighborhood. Mommy moved the ottoman in front of the picture window for me to stand on and watch what is happening outside. Our neighbor across the street is out watering hims grass with a water hose and sprayer. Me sure wishes me could go over there and help him. Me loves to help water the yard. Me could show him how much fun it really is. Woof, woof, look there goes them little dogs up the street with thems mommy and daddy. Thems must be going on a walk. Maybe someday me can meet them.



When Daddy does get up, maybe we can go for a nice walk. Although Mommy says since it's Labor Day Weekend we might have to do some chores around the house. Me is not sure what "Labor Day Weekend" has to do with chores. Hers is always doing chores on the weekend. Why just yesterday me helped her vaccum the carpets in the living room and den. It takes lots of engery for a puppy like me to help vaccum. Me had to bark a lot at the thing and snap at it in case it tries to get out of line. Then me has to run around and around it to make sure it stays in the right place. Mommy says it isn't going to hurt her so I could just go play with me toys but you never know so me has to be on guard in case.

Today's chores looks like yard work. Yippee!!! Me loves yard work. Mommy goes out side with a plastic grocery bad and scoops up poop so Daddy can mow the yard. This really a lot of fun cause Mommy has to find where me has gone to make me deposits and then scoop them up. Me doesn't understand why her has to do that but her does. Then Daddy gets out the mower thingy and me has to do the same thing with it that me does with the vacuum. This could be a very exciting day.

Right now me thinks it's nap time

Murphy

No comments: