Saturday, November 12, 2005

Paralee Vous a humahumm

Oh boy.........me met a french girlyesterday in the dog park. Hers was a beautiful standard black French Poodle named Ashley. Isn't that the most beautiful name you ever heard for a dog. Me thinks me is in love!!! This is what happened.

Mommy and Daddy took me to da dog park to play this morning. Thems said that since me had to spend so much time in me crate this week that me deserved to go play with the other dogs. Me was sooo excited that me was leading meself around da house by me leash. We gots into da truck and headed to da park. Mommy even rolled down da windows in tha back of her Explorer and me stuck me head outside to smell all the good smells that are on the way to da dog park. When we gots to the park there was a little Pug and a great big Newfoundland to play with. Then some more dogs came in and we was all running around sniffing each other and playing when it happened!

Through tha gate and into the park came the most beautiful dog in tha world. Her was really shy at first. All the dogs went running up to her and hers went and hid behind her mommy. Me was really kool and waited till hers was over being scared and them other dogs went off to play and me made me move. Me went up to her and sniffed her and that was it. Me was in love. L-O-V-E love. Mommy said it was puppy love. Is not!!!! We runned all over da place together and played and played. My mommy was talking to her mommy and found out that herswas 8 months old da same age as me. Me sure hopes me gets to see her again. Me loves her!!!

But then today we went to da dog park again and me fell in love all over again...........it was an Alaskan Husky...........maybe it really is puppy love

Murphy

No comments: