Thursday, November 10, 2005

This is strange

It's been a very strange evening around here. First, Mommy came home with something in a plastic bag that looked a lot like a stuffed toy for a Murphy. Hers didn't give it to me either. Hers took it into tha spare bedroom was (with the suitcases) and hided it from me. Now me knows something is up cause if hers is hiding it with the suitcases it means whatever it is gets to go with Mommy. Well you know how nosey (me prefers inquisitive) a little boxer puppy is. Me sneaked into the spare bedroom and snooted around and look what me found!!!


Me was just ready to jump on this fuzz ball excuse of a stuffed dog to shake it really good when who walks in?? Yep you guessed it....Mommy. Hers yelled at me really loud "NO" and took this fuzzy thing from the jaws of death. (That would be me little jaws) Hers said it was a doggy pocketbook ? and hers was taking it to her Mommy as a present. Hummp!!! That ugly thing gets to go with Mommy on the cruise thing with her family and me has to stay here. Now this just doesn't seem fair to me. If anybody should get to go on this cruise it should be me, Murphy, Mommy's most loyal, faithful companion. Not some ugly fuzzy thing. Mommy did make it up to me and gave me a great big soup bone. YUMMMMY


THEN hers called me to her and got tha leash out. Well when me sees tha leash me gets all excited cause me thinks me is going for a walk or a car ride to tha dog park. So of course me was beside meself (which isn't easy to do) and wiggling all over with excitement and anticipation cause me just knew me was going to the dog park.

BUT NO.........Mommy puts me in tha back of hers truck and we headed in a different direction than tha
dog park. Me was getting a bit suspious and really nervous cause this looked like tha way to go to tha kennel. Sure enough we was at tha Vets which is also tha kennel and Mommy was taking me inside. NO Mommy don't make me stay here. Mommy laughed at me and promised me didn't have to stay this time. Me was just getting a shot. Well me supposes getting shotted is better than having to stay at tha kennel away from Mommy and Daddy. Mommy weighed me on tha scale and me is really a big boy. Me weighs 80# at 7 months old. Tha vet was surprised at how big me is now. Her also said me was very handsome. Tha vet gave me some treats and then stucked me with tha needle in my shoulder. It was okay cause me didn't have to stay. Mommy tooked me home and now me is a happy boxer puppy just chewing on me soup bone next to Mommy. Me hasn't forgotten that fuzzy thing in the suitcase. If me gets another chance me is going to replace it with me in tha suitcase. Won't Mommy be surprised.


Murphy

No comments: