Friday, December 02, 2005

Being an almost grown up dog has it's perks

Me has just discovered that being an almost grown up Boxer has some really good things going for it. This is what happened.

Most of tha time when my Mommy and Daddy leave tha house for more than an hour theys put me in me crate to be sure me stays out of trouble. Me supposes this is a good thing except when Daddy comes home sometimes in tha middle of tha day and lets me out for an hour or so and then has to put me back in to go back and do more work. Me doesn't like and me knows Daddy feels bad about it but Mommy says that it's just safer for me and tha house.

Well, tonight Mommy got home and letted me out of me crate and then an hour later hers and Daddy and some friends was going to tha movies. Daddy said "Murphy, you know where you need to go". This is what hims always says when hims wants me to go into me crate so hims can go to work. Mommy said no, just leave me out and lets see what happens. Hers gave me a brand new beef soup bone (yummy) to keep me happy and thems all left for tha movies.

When thems got home they founded that me, Murphy the Boxer Dog, had not made a mess of nothin. Me had to go outside really bad but me had waited for thems to come home. And thems had been gone for over 3 hours. Mommy says me is a very good Boxer Dog and that maybe I can start staying out for longer times when thems has to leave me here alone.

Hers doesn't know that me is being extra special good cause Christmas is only 23 days away and me wants Santa to bring me lots of toys.

Murphy
The almost grown up Boxer Dog

No comments: