Thursday, December 01, 2005

Today is a very important day

December 1st is a very important day for lots of reasons. The first reason and of course tha mose important reason is me is 9 months old today. That means in 3 more months me will be 1 year old and all grown up!!! WOOF WOOF that will be a wonderful day. Maybe Mommy will give me a birthday party to celebrate.

The 2nd important thing is that there is only 24 more days until Christmas and then Santa will be here with lots and lots of presents for me. Me knows cause me has been a good boy just like me friend Baywee said to be. Me has been so good that in all the time Mommy and Daddy has had me, me has only chewed up two shoes. That's pretty good for a puppy don't ya think?? Me did chew up me bed that Mommy got me but that doesn't count cause it was mine. Me sure hopes Santa brings me lots of yummy things. Lets see, some more toys would be good for starters and then of course lots of doggie treats like bones, cheese, peanuts and anything else hims would like to leave for me. Oh yeah a new bed would be really good too. Me promises that me would chew it up. Mommy says hers is going to decorate the house for Christmas cause that's what people do. Hers says that me can help but me can't eat the decorations or play with them either.

The 3rd thing that is important that is going to happen is we is going to have a late Thanksgiving dinner and have company over to eat it with us on Sunday. Theres going to be turkey and dressing and gravy and all kinds of yummy things to eat. Mommy says me can help her get ready to entertain. Everybody knows me loves to be a host when there is a party and me is a really good host too. See this is how me makes everyone feel welcome in our house. When tha company comes to tha door me runs up and waits for Mommy or Daddy to open tha door and let tha company in. Once thems get inside tha door them me jumps on thems to lick them faces and let thems know they is welcome. Now sometimes some of tha company doesn't like it but me sure doesn't know why. Then me tries to get them to play. A good game of "wrestle the boxer" or fetch is always a good way to make tha company feel welcome. Me can hardly wait!! So much to do and so little time.

24 days and counting

Murphy the really good puppy.

No comments: