Sunday, November 27, 2005

My Mommy's home

My mommy came home today!!!!! Hers has been on a cruise out in the middle of da ocean for seven days. That's what hers did for Thanksgiving. And did Murphy get to go on this cruise for Thanksgiving??? No he did not. Daddy went to our friends house in the mountains for Thanksgiving and left me at home with the kitty kats so me didn't get none turkey even though there is a bunch of turkeys in the freezer. Now that Mommy is home maybe we can have Thanksgiving. Me sure did miss her! Being with Daddy was fun and we had a good time but me is glad mommy is home.


Me and Daddy had to stay home and take care of the kitty kats. Mommy thought it would be a good time for me and daddy to do some male bonding. Now me is not real sure what male bonding is but me and Daddy had big fun. Hims took me for walks and to da Dog Park to play. One night we even had a policeman show up at the door way late at night. We must have be doing to much male bonding cause Daddy forgetted to close da garage door and so the policeman came and ringed da door bell really late at night. Me started barking really loud (me is a watch dog first class don't cha know) and Daddy went to da door. Daddy told Mommy that me was rasing quite a ruckus when the doorbell was ringing.The nice policeman told Daddy hims forgot to close the garage door and the policeman thought it would be a good idea to close it since there was some burglars around. That policeman didn't know that Murphy was on patrol. Thats about tha only thing that happened exciting while Mommy was gone.

Murphy

No comments: