Thursday, December 15, 2005

I'm on the GOOD LIST!!!!!!

My Mommy went to http://www.claus.com/ and checked to see if me was on the naughty or nice list. Me is on the nice list. See what hims said about me. This must mean Santa is going to bring me lots of presents. OH BOY This is so exciting!!! Did ya see what Santa said about me???? Did ya? Did ya? Hims says that me niceness outweighs the naughtiness. And I really was good last month too. Remember Mommy and Daddy left me alone outside of tha crate for several hours while thems and thems friends went to the movies. Only 10 more days to wait.




My Kitty Miss Pitty Pat is even going to get something for christmas. Her's on Santa's nice list too. Santa says hers is much more nice than naughty and can be very thoughtful. This a true fact. Miss Pitty sometimes lets me clean her food dish and that is very thoughtful. And hers is almost always in a good mood and one of the cleanest kitties me knows of.


Murphy the very good Boxer Puppy who can't wait til Christmas

No comments: