Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Christmas Cards

Me got a Christmas card today. Well actually it was address to Mommy, Daddy and Murphy (thats me) It was from Mommys friend Kathy and her little pug puppy Sasha. Thems lives in Florida. It was very exciting to get a Christmas card. This means it really is getting close to Christmas. Santa will be here in 12 days!!! Oh boy, me hopes Santa saw tha list me left for him on me blog. And Santa me is trying really hard to be good with this halter thing Mommy and Daddy is using on me. Thems has taken me for walks every night since Saturday and Daddy says it is so pleasant. Me guess it is pleasant, it's not him or mommy that has a halter on thems noses. But me isnt complaining Santa. Me is being good and wearing the halter so me can go for a walk in the evenings.

And just in case you forgetted my list me wants:

New squeaky toys
A big beef bone, maybe 2 or 3 bones
A bed of me very own
A basket ball
A remote control car (thems is fun to chase and me and daddy could play with it together)

Me will try and come see you at Pet Smart if Mommy and Daddy will bring me. Me wants to have a picture with you like me friend Baywee.

Your bestest puppy
Murphy

No comments: