Sunday, December 04, 2005

This was not fair

Today was the day we was having Daddy's family over for a late Thanksgivinig Dinner. This was because Mommy was in the middle of the ocean on a big boat on Thanksgiving Day. Mommy promised that me could help be tha host tonight when tha company came but hers tricked me. Mommy decided that maybe it would be a good idea if me was the host in me crate. Now this is not fair!!!! Hers said it was cause me would get so excited that me would jump on everybody and maybe knock Daddy's mother off her feets.

Well me can't help it if me is enthusiastical when we has company for dinner. Me is just trying to be the bestes host ever!!!! How can a boxer be a good host if hims is locked up in a crate?? This is not in the Boxer Union Book, me is very certain of that!!! Me had to sit there with a bone and smell all them good smells that was coming from the kitchen. Me couldn't go into the living room to greet the company either. This is not fair.

After the company left, then Mommy let me out of the crate. Woof, me was not happy at all. But then something happened. Mommy was putting the turkey bird away and hers started throwing me pieces of meat to catch and eat. This was very, very, very good. In fact hers scrapped all the left over pieces of meat in me dog bowl for a treat. Me thinks this was her way of say hers was sorry for putting me in tha crate.

Murphy

No comments: