Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A letter to Santa

Dear Santa

This is Murphy, the little 9 month old boxer puppy. Last night my Mommy caught me eating the hat of one of hers nutcrackers. Now me isn't sure what a nutcracker is but me found out in a hurry that it was not a good thing to eat the hat of one of them creatures. It wasn't me fault. Me has pictures to prove that Mommy showed thems nutcrackers to me. Hers never said me couldn't play with thems.


As you can tell Santa, me is only sniffing them nutcrackers and thats only cause Mommy said "Here Murphy, come look at these" Her never said me couldn't play with thems. Hers told me not to play with the stuffed ornaments on that Christmas tree, but never did her say not to play with them nutcrackers. Honest!!! Me sure wouldn't tell a lie this close to Christmas. How was me, a little boxer puppy, supposed to know it was against the rules??? It wasn't in the Boxer Union Book. Me is totally innocent


Santa please don't count this against me. Me really is a good boxer puppy and wouldn't want to do anything wrong this close to Christmans. Oh yeah and if you needs me list of what me wants for Christmas, here it is.

A new puppy bed, a dog sweater (to keep me warm when it's this cold outside), some new bones (the kind mommy gets at the grocery store) some new squeaky toys and thats all for now.

Murphy who didn't mean to eat the hat of the baker nutcracker.

PS me didn't mean to eat her left black clog just now either.

No comments: