Sunday, January 22, 2006

GO BRONCOS

This is tha Bronco's team picture
Them Bronco's is fixing to play football this afternoon and with out me!!! Mommy says it's okay cause them's would be to busy wanting to play with me that thems would forget to beat them Steelers. But you know it could work the other way around and them Steelers would want to play with a Murphy dog and forget to play tha Broncos. Anyway, Mommy and Daddy (and me of course) is all excited and ready for the game to begin.

This is Champ Baywee. Hims is not to be confused with me bully pal Buttercup Baywee. Hers wears the Baywee football jersey on game days but thems is not the same persons. Champ Baywee is tha a Cornerback for tha Broncos and Baywee is a bulldog.


This is Jake tha Snake. Hims the Quarterback for tha Broncos. Mommy thinks hims looks much better with long hair and a beard. Hers likes men with long hair and beards. Daddy has a beard but hims don't have no long hair.


This is Rod Smith. Him is one of the Bronco's Wide Recivers. Hims also does pizza commercials on tha TV. Me likes pizza.

So now me has shown you some of tha Bronco's players. There's lots more important players on tha team but Mommy is making me get off of tha computer. Her says me has been on line long enough.Maybe next year me will be on the Bronco's roster. And me will be in a Bronco's jersey that say MURPHY #1 on tha back.

GO BRONCOS

Murphy tha future Bronco

No comments: