Saturday, January 21, 2006

Thems going to train me!

The training man came to our house last night after mommy got home for the working place. Mommy had put me out back until hims got in the house. The training man asked what Mommy wanted to fix on me (me isn't broken!) and hers said she would let me and show him. Mommy thought I would jump on this man but me didn't. Showed her me did. All me did was sniff the leather box on a handle hims had in his hand. Me doesn't need fixed. Me is alright just like me is.

Anyway this training man show Mommy and Dadddy hims dog and how well behaved her was off the leash and would thems like me to be like her. Of course thems said yes. So this training man put a funny looking collar on me little boxer neck and a leash on me own collar. Of course me had to take the leash in me mouth. That's what me does. All of a sudden there was a buzzing feeling on me neck. Me dropped the leash from me mouth, jumped and looked all around but there was nothing. WHAT WAS THAT!!! WHAT WAS THAT!!! Then the training man said thank you. That was odd, it was like hims had made the buzzing feeling me neck but hims was not near me. This happened a few more times when me would take the leash in me mouth and every time after the buzzing feeling hims would say thank you.

Mommy and Daddy think this is wonderful and are talking about spending the money to train me with the buzzy thing. The training man put the buzzing part of the collar on Mommy's hand to show her what me was feeling and it didn't hurt her. Well to be honest it doesn't really hurt at all it just sort of startles me when it buzzs and makes me look up. The training man says it is a nice way of getting me attention and controlling me off leash. Me isn't so sure.

Murhpy

No comments: