Thursday, January 19, 2006

It was an accident

Me was laying by mommy's chair in her office when it happened. Me don't know what came over me or why me did it. Me was bored maybe or maybe me was trying to get hers attention All of a sudden it happened. Me flipped up the end of mommy's oriental carpet and started ripping at the underlining. Mommy heard the ripping sound and spunned around in hers chair and caught me red handed with the carpet lining in me little boxer mouth. Mommy was not very happy with me at all. Her's said in her loud, not happy at Murphy voice "MURPHY NO!!!!" MURPHY YOU ARE A BAD DOG!!!" Me hates it so much when mommy is not happy with her little boxer puppy. Mommy had just been bragging about what a good puppy me was and how in the 7 months thems had me that me hadn't destroyed but 2 things that wasn't mine. And then me did this. Lucky for Mommy that her heard me ripping the lining and stopped me.

Mommy also told me that some peoples was coming over tomorrow night from a place called "Sit Happens". Her says thems are going to give us a free demonstration of how thems trains dogs to behave. Now me isn't sure what this is supposed to mean. Everybody knows me is a very well behaved boxer puppy. Me can sit, lay down, stay, walk on a leash (although me does pull some) come when me is called (most of the time), fetch and best of all me is house broke and crate trained. Okay so me gets excited when company comes and me does jump up on people but this is only me natural boxer exuberance. So what can these people show mommy and daddy?

Murphy, who is already a well behaved puppy.

No comments: