Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Weatherman made another mistake

It looks like tha weatherman can't get the weather right. Hims said there was a chance of snow but no accumulation. Well me just looked out tha door and guess what???? It's snowing and it's snowing alot!!! Mommy is home sick today so hers doesn't have to drive in tha snow except to go to tha doctor later this morning.

Mommy has been sick for about a week and hers is not in a very good mood when it comes to having a little boxer puppy sleeping with her. Me is just trying to snuggle up close to her to keep hers warm but Mommy gets grumpy when me lays me head on hers or kicks her with me paws. Then hers kicks me out of tha bed. Me doesn't let that discourage me from trying to keep her warm and gets right back in tha bed with her. Sometimes her kicks me out two or three times. When that happens me get back in tha bed but me doesn't snuggle up to her so close. Me sure hope this doctor person will make her feel better. Me doesn't like it when mommy doesn't feel well.

Mruphy

No comments: