Monday, January 16, 2006

Tha Weatherman on tha news made a mistake

Does this look like we aren't going to get any snow??? What is it that me is standing in and is falling on me little boxer face???? Me may be a puppy but this is snow!!!

Tha weatherman on tha TV last night said tha strom was going to miss us. WOOF, Mr Weatherman look outside your door. It's snowing!!! See me standing in the snow??? How did this happen??

Does this mean that me and mommy won't get to go to tha dog park today?? Mommy is off ya know and me was a good boy and letted her sleep until almost 8:30 this morning. This is cause me wanted to go to tha dog park and play. Now look at this sudden change in plans. It is fun to run around in that snow and maybe in a little bit mommy will come outside and sit in the hot tub while it snows. Then me could run all over tha place.

Me thinks me has had enough of this snow. Me don't have a snow suit or snow boots to wear in this kind of nasty weather. Woof, woof maybe me ought to think about going back inside until Mommy is ready to come out and play. No sense getting all cold and wet for nothing.

Buff, buff, hello Mommy, let me in please. Me is ready to come inside now. Mommy could you stop with the pictures and let me in??? Woof, woof its cold out here, let me in now. Come on mommy look at this little boxer face. It is saying "Me is ready to come inside now, honest."


Okay this is better. Me will just chew on this nice chew toy that me daddy got me and wait for mommy to go outside.

Murphy

No comments: