Sunday, January 15, 2006

Tha Broncos WON!!!

It was a very exciting evening last night. Mommy and Daddy had to cxl thems plans for having peoples over for dinner cause everybodys sick. This includes Mommy and Daddy but that didn't stop thems from watching the Broncos game yesterday evening and screaming and yelling. Mommy scared me when hers got screaming for Champ Baywee running down the sideline. Hims almost made a touchdown on that run. Now if that had been yours truly running that ball there would have been a touchdown made cause me would'nt have gotten tired like Champ Baywee did. Anyway Mommy and Daddy are really happy cause tha Broncos one their game. Thems is going to watch the game today and root for Pittsburg (who Mommy actually hates) so thems will have to come to Denver and get beated by our Broncos.

We wented to tha dog park today. Me was having a really good time and was playing with a husky. Me wanted to give him a boxer hug but hims didn't like me pressing hims up against the picnic table so hims getted into a fight with me. This ole husky was serious about fighting with me too!!! Daddy had to grab me collar to pull me away and the huskys daddy had to grab hims collar and pull hims away. Me didn't want to fight cause me is really a lover. Some other dogs camed later and me could play with thems. Daddy was concerned cause hims had never seen me act agressive but me had to defend meself.

Mommy says it's time to go watch Pittsburg beat up on tha Colts.

Murphy

No comments: