Sunday, January 08, 2006

Who Let Da Dawgs Out??? Woof Woof

See my bully buddy Baywee wants to play football for tha Broncos just like me does. Only hers thinks hers has to wait until hers if five years old. Me is going to do like Maurice Vick and declare meself eligible for the draft even if me will only be one year old. So here's tha plan.

Me's had mommy and daddy take pictures of me practicing football to send to Mike Shanahan so hims can see what a wonderful running back me would make. All Baywee has to do is get her mommy to send pictures of hers playing football with Jay too. Then Mr Shanahan will see that me is the bestest running back hims could have and that Baywee would make a wonderful blocker/tackler. See this is what we would do. Jake would pass tha ball down tha field and me would catch it in me mouth (this would really trick the other team) and Baywee would be running in front of me and block everyone. Nobody would suspect cause hers would be way down low and catch them in tha shins and while tha other team was trying to figure out what hit them why me would be carrying that ball down tha field for a touch down. And here's the bestest part, them other team players wouldn't be looking for the ball carrier to have the ball in hims mouth so thems wouldn't be able to get it from me. This is a wonderful idea don't ya think??

See this is mommy pretending to be Jake Plummer (only hers is prettier) and hers is getting ready to pass the ball to me. Go long Murphy!

Okay Murphy lets try this play again. Only this time you have to run it to our goal post. Lets get it right. On the count of 10.

It's Daddy's turn. Maybe hims is a better quarterback than Mommy. If thems can't get tha plays right how can me look good in these pictures. Mr Shanahan won't pick me if hims thinks me doesn't know what me is doing. Just throw tha ball! Me can catch, honest!!!

Come on Daddy, now you has to chase me and try to tackle me. Thats how thems football.players does it.

This is me touch down dance

Isn't these some awesome pictures of me playing football??? Me thinks me will make tha team for sure next year. Then when me is signed for 3 million dog bones a year me will be tha richest boxer in tha world. Then maybe the next year me can be a free agent! Look out Champ Baywee here me comes.

Murphy, the new Bronco's running back

1 comment:

bay said...

Murphym

Here's da fing. I fink dat I'm being tricked!! Wast year while I was still free, mommie told me dat I had to be four before I could dribe da car and get on da bronco's team. Now dat I'm four, she says dat I am fibe. I fink dat somefin wierd is going on here! Ebery year I just hab to wait one more year!! Somefin's fishy here!

Your pal,

Baywee