Friday, January 06, 2006

Crazy things happening in me house

Me is really worried about the Mommy's sanity! Let me tell you what happened when hers got home from work this evening.

Mommy came home and there was some packages waiting for her. Hers was very excited and went to tha spare bedroom to open them. There was all sorts of things in them packages and hers was very happy. Then it happened....hers went crazy. All of a sudden hers went crazy. Hers started pulling all of the furniture out of tha spare bedroom and putting it in hers and daddys room. Then hers went into her office and pulled out all of tha stuff in there and put it in tha spare bedroom.

Everything was going okay me thinks cause of course Mommy had Supervisor Puppy helping her. Mommy did keep saying "Murphy MOVE" Why all me was doing was helping Mommy hold down the rug by standing on it. I don't know why hers wanted me to move. How can a Supervisor Puppy supervise if hims is always having to move out of tha way??? Me was sniffing everything and even found a minature blue donkey that me thought would be fun to chew on but Mommy caught me. Mommy decided to move her desk out of her office and into tha spare bedroom. Hers got it in the door and got stuck. Me tried very hard not to laugh but it was really hard not to. Mommy got tha desk back in her office and got out into tha hall and tried again. This time hers got the desk out of the office and into the hall and headed into tha spare bedroom and guess what? Hers got stuck again!!! This time hers got the desk wedged in the door of tha spare bedroom and hers was in tha spare bedroom. Me was laughing so hard that me had to go hide so Mommy wouldn't hear me.

Mommy was so stuck me thought hers was going to have to stay in tha spare bedroom until Daddy got home and that was going to be very late cause hims was at Ricks house. Mommy managed to lift her one leg up really high and get it over that desk and had on leg in tha hall and one in the spare bedroom. Oh my but it was funny sight. Then hers managed to get the other leg up realy high and get out of tha spare bedroom. Next hers took all the furniture that had been in that spare bedroom and put it in hers office.

After all the furniture was in different rooms and in different places, hers went into what was her officed and put the things that was in the packages on the bed to make it look pretty. Then hers stood back and looked very pleased with herself. Then hers stood on the step stool and took down that curtains (perfectly good ones too) and put up new ones. Hers seems very pleased with herself and made Daddy come look at what her had done.

All of this is very confusing. What possessed Mommy to do such stange things??? When me needs to make the blanket in me crate softer me just moves it into a wad. Me doesn't need to drag it into the other room. Me is still scratching me little boxer head wondering what in the world got into Mommy. Everything was perfectly A OK the way it was before hers had this fit and went crazy moving things. Now me has to learn where everything is again. This is going to take all weekend and me has important Boxer things to do.

Murphy (who is scratching his head with his hind leg in amazement)

1 comment:

bay said...

Murphy, Dis is da fing dat you need to know about mommies. Most ob da time dey neber make sense! Don't eben try to understand cause dere is just no understanding it!! Just do what you're doing... Pretend to go long wiff whateber dey want to do, den go off an waff. My sister, Awi, was da best waffer eber. She used to waff at my mommie all da time (well, she waffed at me too, but dat is cause she wubed me a wot!!)

Dat should help to un-confuse you!!

Your pal,

Baywee