Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Mommy Snores!!!!!

How is a little boxer puppy supposed to get a good nights sleep when hims Mommy snores!!!! And her was snoring really loud too!!! Most of tha time when Mommy snores it sounds like a kitty purring and it's really cute, but last night (cause her has a cold in her nose) her sounded like a lion roaring when her snored. It was so scary that me had a really, really hard time going to sleep. Mommy would wake herself up from the roaring and then get mad a me for being snuggled so close to hers. What's a little boxer puppy to do me asks you??? Me wanted to be close to hers cause hers was sick and maybe needed to have a little boxer loving to make hers feel better, plus that noise hers was making made me a little tiny bit nerbous. Anyways, we tussled alnight long. Everytime Mommy would wake herself up from snoring, then hers would push me off of her and try to make me lay at the foot of the bed. Well of course me would try to get right back next to her so me could watch over her and stay safe meself. Hers was really grumpy when hers got up this morning. Mommy said hers didn't get enough sleep cause that silly dog woudldn't stay off of her. Well how does hers think me felt??? Me didn't get enough sleep either!!!! Me sure hopes hers is better tonight. Me don't think me can go through another night like last night. Someone will have to go sleep on the sofa and it isn't going to be me!!

Murphy

No comments: