Saturday, February 18, 2006

Clipped?

Okay this is really becoming a puzzle for a little boxer puppy. Mommy and Daddy are talking about me getting clipped. Does any body know what them is talking about?? Me already knows thems likes me little boxer ears to be floppy so it can't be that them is wanting to clip me ears. Maybe it's me toenails. Me friend Baywee goes and gets her nails clipped regularly and me knows that is something me hasn't had done yet. Maybe that is what them silly peoples is talking about, although me nails isn't that long. Walking on the sidewalks helps keep them short enough.

We wented outside this afternoon so Mommy and Daddy could sit in the hot tub. Doesn't them know it's really, really, really cold out there?? It only got to 15 degrees today and that is not very warm at all. Here are these silly humans sitting in a big ole tub of steaming hot water and liking it. Me will never, ever understand what makes Mommy and Daddy tick or if thems even does tick. Me thinks thems is a little bit goofy. Me stayed out ther with thems just in case me was needed to rescue them but it was against me better boxer judgement. Me will have to check the Boxer Union Box to see if there isn't some out clause for human goofiness when it's really cold outside. Right now a nice warm blanket on the couch is about the only place this boxer puppy wants to be.

Oh yeah, Mommy boughted me a new toy today. Me guesses it's the beginning of hers and Daddy getting ready for me birthday on March 1. It's only 10 days away. Me really wants a nice fleece dog pad to put in me crate to sleep on. Oh yeah and a birthday cake.

Murphy

1 comment:

bay said...

and don't forget ice cream!!! Birfdays usually mean a twip to Mcdonalds for a double cheeseburger and dairy queen (or eben mcdonalds) for an ice cream cone!

You're going to hab a great birfday!

Your pals,

Baywee and Frogknot