Sunday, February 19, 2006

Call the Poolice !!!!

Somebody quick call tha poolice, the FBI, the CIA, Interpol, ABC, CNN, NBC, CBS, FOX !!! I've been robbed. They're gone, missing, not there!!! Me's lost them!!! Somebody tooked them!!!! Mommy took me to the vet this morning and me had them and when me came back and them was gone. Somewhere between leaving home this morning to go to the vet and coming home them disappeared. What you may be asking is all the fuss about??? What could a little puppy have possibly lost that is so important??? Hims family jewels is what hims has lost!!! This is awful, where did thems get too??

This is what happened. Last night for no reason at all, Mommy took up my food bowl. Me doesn't know why here did this cause there was still food in that bowl. Then to make matters worse her took up the water bowl too and even closed the lids on the porcelain watering bowls. This was very strange indeed and had me worried that maybe Mommy wasn't feeling very good. Then to make things worse, when Mommy and me went to bed for the night hers shutted the bedroom door so me couldn't get out and roam the house. This is not a good thing cause a burglar could get in the house. Me thinks this might be what happened last night.

When we got up this morning Mommy forgot to feed me and hers didn't give me any water either. Me thinks hers might have been distracted by the kitties and forgotted. Mommy did take me for a ride though. We went to see my vet this morning and Mommy lefted me there. The last time hers lefted me at the vet was to go away for the weekend and me was worried that her was going away again and forgotted to tell me.

The next thing me remembers is waking up with this funny looking thing around me head and feeling really sleepy and confused. Mommy and Daddy camed to get me and the vet said me did really good there today but me don't remember being there at all. Mommy took me to the car and me was all woobly on me legs like when me was a little puppy. Her and Daddy helped me into the truck but that thing on me head kept bumping into things. Daddy got in the back with me and we headed for home. It hurted to sit on me behind and me wanted to go lick but that ole head thingy kepted me from it. Mommy putted me in me crate so me could go back to sleep for awhile. Me don't ever remember being this sleepy for this long. The worst thing is me gets the feeling me lefted something at me vet's office that me needed to keep. That's where to poolice comes in. Me was robbed at the vets office. Somebody call the poolice..........and wake me up when thems gets here so me can fill out tha report.

Murphy, who is still very confused and sleepy

2 comments:

bay said...

Murph!! I will contact my fwiend Gary! He's a lawyer and has two bullies!! I'm sure dat he will take dis case up!! Dere was no weason in dis world to fix you! You weren't eben broken!!

I hope dat dey at weast gabe you ice cream or crayons or somefin!!

your concerned pals,

Baywee and Frogknot

Murphy said...

Thanks Baywee and Frog

Your right me needs a lawyer!!! This is a criminal case!!!
Mommy did bought me some new toys and gave me a lovely t-bone to chew on, but it wasn't fair to fix a puppy that wasn't broken.

Murphy