Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Enough of this foolishness

Me is feeling much better today. That is except for this silly head collar the doctor putted on me to keep me from licking meself. This thing is so big it gets in tha way of everything and me is bouncing off of chairs, tables, walls and even steps. Mommy couldn't leave well enough alone and her had to go take some pictures. Me is sure her is going to post them as soon as hers gets a chance and that will be embarrassing for sure.

Me don't know why the vet don't want me licking meself. Doesn't her know that dogs have very clean tongues and that thems licking themselves when there is cuts makes them heal faster. Mommy says that of all the dogs hers has had fixed this is the first time one has had to wear a color. Hummm it just occurred to me that something must be wrong with the way Mommy takes care of hers puppies if she has to keep taking them to get fixed. Me wonders if thems was like me, not broken but Mommy took them to get fixed anyway. This is something me will have to go think about.


Murphy (who is hiding from Mommy and the camera)

No comments: