Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Who is in my crate

Well this is just not right!!! Me came downstairs from Mommys bedroom and what did I find in me own personal crate??? A black kitty that's what. There in me crate, me very own private escape was Diamond Lil.


Her's was locked into me crate and hers was not a happy kitty either. Who would have done this horrible thing to both of us?? Who could have locked the kitty in and me out of me crate?


Doesn't them know this is where me goes to take a nap? Doesn't them know this is me private home? Doesn't them know me would never share it with a silly ole kitty? Not even Miss Pitty Pat. Here me is a convalescing puppy and needs to have me crate to go rest in and there is a kitty. Okay so they was going to take Lil to the vet and needed to be sure thems could find that silly kitty but did thems have to use me crate???

Murphy


No comments: