Wednesday, February 22, 2006

This is embarrassing !!!

This is embarrassing!! Her's just had to go and show everybody what me looked like with this goofy collar on .Mommy took this picture of me hours after me got home from the vet. Isn't this the silliest collar you ever did see?? This is so humiliating. No dog should have to wear one of these let alone have their mommy post pictures of it.


Thems tried to make me feel better by giving me a fresh bone and buying me a new ball but who can gnaw on a bone or play with a ball like this me wants to know??? Besides me really didn't feel to good.



Murphy who is hanging his head in shame.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Doze piktures mite be embawwassing Murphee, but dey IS funny! Sowwy, I hab to admmit mommie and mi are laffing.

Hopez you get dat ting off soon.

Lubs,
Cassie

bay said...

Poor Murphy!! I think that you were set up!! First they fix something that wasn't even broken, then they put this sill collar fix on something that isn't broken (your neck looks just fine to us)

I don't get mommies either!