Monday, March 27, 2006

Sprung

Mommy finally sprung me this morning around 9:30. Me was getting a little worried cause it was getting late and hers hadn't come for me yet. What if hers had forgotted hers had a little boxer puppy? This was a really, really big concern for me cause who would take me home? The peoples at the Vets is really nice but me wouldn't want to go live with them. Me was so excited when hers showed up me forgot all the manners me had learned and jumped right up on her. Oh yeah, and me left that place with all the parts me went there with. The only thing me left behind this time was some dirt cause them gave me a bath.

Me is really, really glad to be home. Now me has to go talk to Miss Pitty cause hers has a tail of woe to tell me.

Murphy

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I iz so gladz dat yur momma spwung u fwom jail. I hab neber been in jail since I was wescued from dat nasty ole puppy mill. Iz de jail at the vet's office pwetty nice?

Lubs,
Cassie

Murphy said...

Cassie

Tha vet's jail is pretty nice and it's tha only jail me's been. Thems is nice and lets me out to play

Your Pal

Murphy