Thursday, March 16, 2006

Strange noises

There has been some really, really, really strange noises coming from that new refrigerator that Mommy and Daddy boughted. Me will be laying there on tha loveseat in the den and all of a sudden me hears that sounds like chulink, chulink. When me hears this noise me will start growling really low grrr grrr, just like any good little boxer watch dog puppy would do. Then me will get up off the loveseat and very cautiously go into the kitchen where that noise is coming from. When me gets there the noise has stopped and there isn't anything. Mommy would say "get it Murphy, go get it" and me would take off barking me silly boxer head off while Mommy laughed. Mommy and Daddy think it's really funny to see me go stand in front of the refrigerator with me little boxer head cocked quizzically, looking at the refrigerator. In fact me was standing right there in front of that new refrigerator when me actually figgered out that the noise was really coming from it. Now me doesn't look so silly growling at the sound.

Murphy, always on guard

No comments: