Sunday, March 19, 2006

Two walks in one day!!!

Oh boy, oh boy. Me got to go on two walks today. Mommy took me on a nice walk this morning and then Daddy tooked me for a walk this evening. This is a red letter boxer day for sure. On top of that it snowed again today. Not a bunch but it was fun to be playing in the snow while Mommy and Daddy sat in the hot water place and sipped their drinks.

Something strange did happen before we went for a walk this evening. Mommy and Daddy picked up me crate and moved it from the den to the living room and putted it in the corner there. Then thems took more furniture out of the den and put it in the garage. Me keeps going to the corner where me crate was and it's empty space. Daddy says me has a cyber crate in that corner for the time being. Then me will go up to the living room and bam there is me crate sitting right there in the corner with the door open just like always. Me goes into it and sniffs around to be sure it's me crate. This is really cornfusing for a little boxer dog and me has to sit there and scratch me head and try and figger this all out. Me heard them talking about some people coming tomorrow to do some rug cleaning in tha den. And Mommy said something about having to wipe me little boxer feet when me come back inside. Me will just have to wait and see what happens cause this is a really big mystery to me.

Murphy

No comments: