Thursday, May 25, 2006

Mommy's Cranky

It's really, really hot today and Mommy is really, really cranky. Her says her must be adapting to Colorado after almost 6 years cause even her thinks it's hot. And me just learned that when Mommy is hot hers gets really cranky and me doesn't like it one little bit. Her gets really short tempered with me and fusses, "Murphy move, Murphy lay down, Murphy get off me". This is not how Mommy normally is either so me hopes it don't stay hot to long. Me doesn't get cranky when me gets hot, me justs goes finds a nice cool spot on the floor and takes a nap until its cool outside.

Daddy had to work late today and when him left to go to this call him left me out of the crate til Mommy got home from work. Me was a really good puppy too. When Mommy got home me was laying on the couch in the living room guarding the house (well me was really sleeping but me won't tell Mommy that). Then Mommy went out to get something to eat and hers lefted me out again. Me is hoping that it won't be long before thems leaves me out all the time and the crate will be just a safe place for me when me gets a little out of control. Maybe Saturday me can prove meself cause Mommy and Daddy is going to a cookout. If them will leave me out to guard the house me will show them what a good boy me is. Come on Mommy and Daddy just give me a chance.

Your Big Boy

Murphy

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Were yu a gud boy while mom and dad were gone or did dey go ahead and put yu in yur krate? Lubz, Cassie

Murphy said...

Cassie

Mommy didn't go to tha picnic cause it was hot and her was still feeling cranky and out of sorts. Her said her wasn't feeling social. BUT today her and Daddy went on a day trip and was gone for almost 7 hours and them left me out of tha crate to guard the house. Guess what??? Me was a really good boy and didn't tear up anything or make a mess anywhere.

Murphy