Saturday, May 27, 2006

Getting Me Nails Clipped

Well this was certainly an interesting day. Mommy decided that today would be a really good day to get me toe nails clipped. Hers said the last time them was clipped was when me got fixed in March. Me don't remember it cause apparently me was still asleep. Well me was WIDE AWAKE today. We wented to PetCo and this really nice lady (who likes boxers a lot) tried to clip me nails. Daddy had to wrestle me to the floor to try to hold me still while the nice lady clipped me nails. Me has decided this is not a very pleasant experience and can't decide why Mommy would put me through this torture. Mommy thinks it would be a good idea to have me toe nails clipped every couple months. Personally, me don't think it's a good idea at all. Just take me for lots of walks and that should work a lot better.

There is fire works being let off outside. It must be cause it's Memorial Day Weekend. Me wasn't sure what that meant or why there is fire works but Mommy explained it to me. Hers says this weekend is to remember those men and women who served in the Armed Forces past and present. Hers said her Daddy was a veteran of World War I and the Korean War and that her has a nephew who was in the Airforce so we is memorializing them. So thank you Granddaddy Carroll and cousin Shannon for keeping us free and safe.

Murphy (who is saluting everyone who is serving our country in the Armed Forces.)

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Murphy, my momma takes me ebery cuple of monts to get mi toenails klipped, too. I'm not krazy bout dat, but she insists! Whatz wit doze hoomans enyway? I tink my toenails are fine witout dat klipping ting.

Hope de fireworks didn't upset yu too much. I hab neber herd enyting like dat, so I dunz know ifn it wud bodder me or not, but momma tinks it wud cause tunder bodders me so much.

Itz tundering outside rite now, I'm going under my end table in de bedroom!

Wubz
Cassie

Murphy said...

Cassie

Me is one of them lucky dogs, me is not scared of thunder or fireworks. Me doesn't like motorcycles to much but me isn't scared of them either.

Murphy