Sunday, May 28, 2006

Red letter day

This has been a very important day for a not so little boxer pup. This morning Mommy took me fo a walk and guess what?? Me was walking with Mommy off tha leash. We walked for about 30 minutes and hers had the leash attached to me collar by both ends and laid across me back as a handle incase her needed to reach down for it. Well hers only reached for it once and that was when we passed a really old Chow that me showed a slight interest in. Other than that we walked the whole way without Mommy holding the leash at all. This is a wonderful thing.

Even bettern is this. Mommy and Daddy decided to go on an afternoon road trip to a Holy Cross Abbey Winery and then to the Royal Gorge. Do you know what thems did, them lefted me out of the crate the whole time thems was gone and that was for almost 7 hours. Me was a really good Boxer too. Me didn't mess in the house or tear up anything. Me did just what Mommy and Daddy said and that was to guard the house. Me thinks them is going to start leaving me out while thems is a work. Isn't this exciting??? And the best part of all, to reward me for being so good, Mommy gave me the rest of a pork roast as an hors de voure before dinner and then some of thems flank steak for dinner. It's good to be a dog.

Murphy

No comments: