Saturday, June 17, 2006

Pictures of Mommy's family

Mommy finally downloaded her pictures from her trip so now me can post some of me other dog family and human family in Virginia. Oh and Mommy promised that the next time hers goes back to Virginia hers is taking me and Daddy.

This is a picture of Mommy's human girl Tara and her little Rat Terrier Drew. Mommy says hims looks like an Aardvark cause of hims coloring and big ears. And hims wears clothes all the time too.









Here is Mr Drew again. Hims is 6 months old and only weighs about 4 pounds. Me thinks hims might be smaller than me friend Frogknot.











This Mommy holding that little Drew dog. Mommy says me wasn't that little when hers brought me home at 3 months old and this puppy is 6 months old. Her also said this is one sneaky little Rat Terrier. Hims would run up onto her lap and lay there and then reach up and nip her tummy. Me would never ever nip me Mommy!







This handsome old man is Max the Maxium Pup although Mommy says hims is no longer a puppy but an older gentleman of 11 which is 77 in dog year, but don't tell him he's a Senior Citizen. Max was Mommy's second Boxer. Her says we are marked the same except him is Boxer and something where me is Boxer and American Bulldog.






Mommy says there is more pictures but hers thinks these is enough for me to post. Me is going to get to meet Max and Drew the next time hers goes to VA. Me sure hopes thems likes me.

Murphy

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Me wubz de piktures ob yur hooman sister and your doggie welatibs, too.

Yur hooman sister is bery pwetty, and Dwew and Max are weally hansum.

Tanks for sharing dese piktures!!

Wubz,
Cassie

Murphy said...

Me thinks me human sister is purty too. Me can't wait to meet her. Mommy says me has to be calm cause Tara is scared of big dogs. That's that reason her has that little Drew.

Murphy