Sunday, June 11, 2006

Welcome home Mommy

In case anybody was wondering, me has not had access to a computer for a week. Mommy wented on a bacation to Virginia to see her human children and left me at home with Daddy. She had tha door to her office closed so me couldn't get to tha computer in there. Daddy stays on hims computer all tha time so me couldn't use it either. Mommy got home today and me is able to use tha computer again. Me sure did miss Mommy too!!!

Mommy said hers had a really good time visiting with hers children and grandchildren. Hers took lots of pictures and says her will let me see them and help me post them her later this week. Me can't wait to see pictures of litte Drew the rat terrier and Max the boxer.

Murphy, who is so happy that hims Mommy is home

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey there Murph! Me and mi mommy had been cheking in here and had been wundering whi der weren't eny nu posts. Now we know, and we're gwad dat yur mom had a nice bisit wit the hooman kids and grand-kids and the woofs, too.

My mom bisited her mother dis weekend, too, and my dad is a computer dork, so I cudn't get on dis computer all weeked eder.

Lubz,
Cassie

bay said...

Glad to hear that your mom's home, Murph!! How come you didn't get to go wiff??? Did your mom at weast bring you a present back??? Dis seems wike kind ob an injustice if she didn't!! We might hab to get lawyers involved!

Your pal,

Baywee
(we can't wait to see da pictures)