Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Fireworks on the 4th of July

BANG BOOM CRACK ZING WHIZZ

Today was the 4th of July and that means it was Independence Day and everybody has cookouts and BBQ's. The other thing peoples does is light fireworks. Fireworks make beautiful colors in tha sky but sometime the peoples lighting them things gets carried away with them. Now me is not afraid of all them loud bangs and noises cause me is a very brave Boxer, but me is really getting tired of all these fireworks!!! These things are really nosiy and them is strating to get on me nerves big time. It's 10:30 at the night time and all of this noise is keeping me and Mommy up. Hers has to go back to work tomorrow and hers needs to sleep. Don't them peoples out there know its time to go to bed???? Go to bed peoples its way late at night!!! Mommy needs to rest so her can go to work tomorrow.


Murphy who needs hims beauty sleep

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Deer Murhpee, me hopez dat doez firewurkz stopped so yur mommee cud getz some sweep! We didn't hab eny ob doez tingz here, but we hadz doez nasty ole tunderstormz and tunderstormz and tunderstormz. You knowz how much I likez doez tings! We r spozed to hab dese tings off and on all week.

Lubz,
Cassie