Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Something's up

Okay so something is happening here and me isn't sure what the dickens it is. FSaturday is Daddy's birthday and Mommy has been packing her suitcase and gathering together things like thems is going away to celebrate. Me has noticed a pattern. When Mommy has her suitcase out and is putting things in it that means thems is going somewhere and me doesn't get to go whith thems. Not only that, her has started collecting other things that means her is going away. And it's looking like me is going to have to go spend time at me vet's place again. Grrrr this is so not fair. Me wants to go on trips with thems. Wasn't me good when we went on the picnic and saw tha bear??? Mommy did say me gets to go camping with them next month for a few days but me wants to go this time too. And what's really, really not fair is them kitties get to stay home and be kitty sitted by our neighbor boy Eric. Me wants to stay home and have him come dog sit me. We could have such a really good time. Me has to come up with a plan.

Murphy, who doesn't want to get lefted behind

2 comments:

bay said...

Maybe you should talk your mommy into going some place cool like a doggie hotel instead of the vet!! Then you could watch videos and order room service all day!!

Your pal,

Baywee

Murphy said...

Baywee, this is a brilliant idea. Me will have to try it out next month when thems goes away again.

Murph