Sunday, July 09, 2006

Rain Rain Rain

It has rained the whole live long weekend. When it's all rainy like this me doesn't get to go outside much. Mommy says wet dogs don't smell so good. One of tha things we did cause we was bored was change the way me blog looks. Me isn't sure me likes it or not. Mommy says as soon as she can figure out how, hers is going to create something special for me.

The Monsoons are here and we need all this rain so there won't be any fire bans when we goes camping next month. Anyway with all this rain we couldn't go outside and play very much. Mommy tooked me for a little short walk last night. Of course wouldn't you know it, a daggum ole rabbit (two really) just hopped right in front of me and you know me wanted to chase them. Mommy saw it as a "training opportunity" and zapped me and told me to sit. Me did but me was really alert watching them ole bunnies. Mommy made me sit there for a little bit. Then hers tooked me close to where one of them bunnies was sitting and made me sit. When it started to hop away and me tried to chase it Mommy zapped me again and told me "down". Well of course me did what hers asked but it was hard. Mommy says that me has to learn me can't chase bunnies. Her says me being allowed to go on walks off leash depends on me learning this. Me is going to try to learn to change me behavior where them ole bunnies are concerned but it's going to take some time that is for sure.


Murphy

No comments: