Saturday, July 22, 2006

We's going camping!!!

Things is starting to get back to normal around here. Mommy is still sad and really misses her kitty but me is doing me boxer best to fill the void that was left when Miss Pitty crossed the Rainbow Bridge.

There is some exciting news. Me is going to get to go on bacation with Mommy and Daddy in 2 weeks. We is going camping!!!!! Mommy says that hers has always taken her dogs camping and it's time me gets to go. Mommy and Daddy got tha camper out today and opened it up. This was very, very interesting and me went inside and got right up on tha bed and laid down. That camper bed is going to work just fine for a boxer dog to sleep on. Me isn't sure where thems is going to sleep but me has me spot all picked out. The best part about going camping (me hasn't ever been before but me heard thems talking) is that Mommy and Daddy will have to take me EVERYWHERE thems goes cause ya can't leave a dog alone in tha campground. That's tha rules and me thinks that is a very good rule too. Me can't wait, me is going to pack me little suitcase with all me toys, leash, a blanket (it gets cold in tha mountains even in tha summer) my dish and some dog food (although me is counting on getting people food). Me can't wait!!!!

Murphy

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Murphy, dat kamping stuff soundz like so much fun! Yu are a lucky woof gedding to go wid yur hoomans, and mommy and me are luking forward to weading all about your kamping experience!

Wubz,
Cassie