Sunday, July 23, 2006

Car rides

Me loves to go on car rides and do you know why? Cause Mommy puts the windows part way down in the back seat and me can stick me head out and sniff all of tha smells that need to be sniffed. Me just bounces back and forth between tha two back windows and sticks me head out that window and sniffs. You would be very, very surprised at how different the smells are sniffing out tha left window and then sniffing out tha right window. And along with all them wonderful smells there is the having the wind blowing in me face and making me ears flap back. Last night me got to go to tha Post Office with Mommy because her said it was late and her needed a big strong boxer to go with her to protect her. Then tonight Mommy and Daddy took me for a ride just because thems thought me needed to go for a ride. Isn't them wonderful parents. Now if them would just let me drive.

One of the bestest car rides happens on the weekends. On Saturday mornings Mommy always takes me for a car ride to tha bank with her. Me just loves going to tha bank and me knows cause me recognizes the smells that are on tha way to tha bank. Mommy pulls up to this glass window thing and do you know what that window does? It has a metal hand that sticks out for Mommy to put this bundle of papers her has. Then it talks!!!!! It will say hello to her and it will say " what a handsome dog" and "what's his name?" Me always cocks me head trying to figure out where the mouth was that was making the words. Then the metal hand comes back out and it has a little piece of paper in it for Mommy and dog treat for me. It happens every time we goes to tha bank and me don't even have to do anything to get that treat either besides being handsome. Mommy laughs cause me gets really excited when that metal hand comes back out with that dog treat in it. Me can't wait until next Saturday.

Murphy

No comments: